[IP] Re: Cardio thingy

> <snip> I thought I was doing well by quitting,
> and yes, it is good, but man, I have been being very good about fat
> free dressings, and those veggies, <snip>

I'm no fun at all (weird) since I don't use any dressing on my
veggies/salads. Sometimes I'll squirt the juice from a tomato wedge over it,
but actually I just enjoy the pure taste of the veggies. You don't have to
go that route, but it's an alternative.

Don't do like the guy who was told he could eat rice cakes when hungry - so
ate Rice Krispie Treats. hahahahaha

Weirdness is nature's way of adapting life to its environment ~ Calvin (&