[IP] BG LINK Medtronic/Minimed Meter

Thanks to all of you who responded about the paradigm link BG monitor.  Yes,
I want the link.  It has helped me tremendously in avoiding lows and highs.
The way it works to figure out the "suggested" bolus is smarter than me, who
sometimes operates from emotion and overdoes it, i.e., a stubborn high.
I doubt that I am going to get the $129 meter free......but I am definitely
going to try with supervisors and up.    I checked ebay and they have BD
logic meters, but it is the one with the paradigm link I want.

Thanks again for all you good suggestions.
Bonnie from Bama.