[IP] Re: Julie

Dear Julie.......I am just writing to offer a note of encouragement (I
hope)....I lost two then two years later I had a beautiful baby boy followed
the
next year by a gorgeous baby girl.....I was 42 when I had the first
one.......hope is a wonderful thing and is available until the day we
die....{{{{hugs}}}}
and write me if you wish email @ redacted

Beverly
<A
HREF="http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/">http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/<
/A>
-
North Central Texas Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
(NCTFFCMH) Website:<A
HREF="http://pages.ivillage.com/nctffcmh/index.html">http://pages.ivillage.co
m/nctffcmh/index.html</A>NCTFFCMH Email: <A
HREF="mailto:email @ redacted">
email @ redacted</A>