RE: [IP] Flash meter and Cozmo

Several people have asked when the Cozmonitor will be available - - - - -
My suggestion is stay in close contact with your CDE (Certified Diabetes
Educator), and tell her(him) you will be a guinea pig to test the new unit.
Deltec will test the unit on live people before receiving FDA approval.  I
have been called on to test several new meters, imbedded  glucose sensors,
pumps and thingys, because my Endo and CDE know I am willing.  By the way,
they usually pay you to do it.

George Davis