From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Richardson,
Bonnie C
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 1:08 PM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: [IP] How to get a free meter

I have always had several BG meters, one at work, one in bathroom and
one in
purse.   Saves a lot of hassle.  All of them were free when the
or mfg found out I use 300 test strips a month (average).  I have had
MM512 for nearly a month.  Have made several calls and told them I need
another one, and how many test strips I use, etc.  They have said 2
that they will talk to their supervisor and call me back.  They never
They want me to pay $129 for a BD Logic glucose meter.  Before I
that, I wanted to know if anyone has gotten a second, free BD Logic
meter????? If so, how did you do it?  Any help would be appreciated.
AND, BTW, I will have 3 One Touch ULTRA meters to give away to anyone
needs them.   Just holler.
Bonnie from Bama