Re: [IP] Read the labels...??

Oh, I know... we did that for the nutrition science class. bought the
'fat free' whipped toppings and such and guess what? Had all sorts of
hydrogenated this and that and coconut oil?? Yeesh! I know as consumers
we really get the short stick. I don't mind a little fat, but I know
some of it is age, some is inactivity some of it is just dumb luck. But
I hope to get some sort of program together for me here at home.

Jenny Sutherland