[IP] Read the labels...??

Kathleen;

I do read the labels. and from what I see on the things here, full fat
salad dressing is 2 tbs. serv. 100-120 cals (Depending on
flavour/style...
Fat free 2 Tbs...is 60. Sometimes less, again depending on style.

I do read the labels! I see the full fat as having more cals than the
fat free, but yes the carbs are a bit higher. I am a nine year pumper.
do folks honestly think I do not count my carbs?

Just like the fat free singles: 30 cals each. full fat (Kraft)" 60 cals.

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com