Re: [IP] Re: Cardio thingy

Oh dangit... regular dressing at 9 cals a gram or the fat free ones at
4? I have to admit though the real dressings I would totally
overindulge in. I love Blue cheese!

I know one thing, I should go back to the exercise. I am out of shape!

I am trying to avoid the fatty stuff because I was led to believe it
has more cals per gram than the fat free. I do count and bolus, but
yeah it seems like I need more insulin generally. I don't want that
roller coaster.

Jenny Sutherland