Re: [IP] Re: Cardio thingy

I will say I'm happy to be understood <G> But here's something, I have
started to eat a lot of nibble veggies: Broccoli, celery, cukes and
such. Now I know they have SOME CHO in them, but I was always led to
believe the BG levels would be lower without the' nic sticks'.

Instead, I have had to raise my basal and bolus rates. I am gaining
weight and feel bad over it. I thought I was doing well by quitting,
and yes, it is good, but man, I have been being very good about fat
free dressings, and those veggies, it's like I should just go pig out
on ACTII Butter popcorn at 900 cals a bag (Yeeps!)

Jenny Sutherland