Re: [IP] Change in my hair?

Hi, I am a hairdresser and have been type one for 21+ years.  I never have
heard of hair loss related to diabetes, however stress is the major reason for
hair loss in women. Could it be the stress of starting on a pump that is
 causing it? I know it was stressful for me when I started pumping recently just
because of the change after so many years.  Thyroid is also a factor in women,
causing hair loss.  Good luck, Kathy