Re: [IP] How to get a free meter

Judi in MI said (in response to Bonnie Richardson's
" Tell them if they can't get you another meter, your
going to have to go back to the Other Brand Meter, and
you use 300 strips a month, so your money will be
going to the Other Brand company."

I share my experience:

This is EXACTLY what I told the Ultra meter people
when I called them two weeks ago to get yet another
replacement meter.  And lo and behold THE NEXT DAY I
had a new meter at my door step.

They gave me the run-around with "you already have
been sent a free meter, our policy is no more..."

My standard response to that is "let me speak to your

Only took me about 5 minutes total (from start of
initial call) to being told I would get a new one
"even though we are making an exception".

I have NEVER paid for a meter since HBG testing was
made available in the early 80's.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?