[IP] Re: Constipation

I've found that Welch's concord (dark purple) grape
juice works wonders, as does coffee, yes coffee, for me
(I do not have diabetes, btw). :) Hope this helps.

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-13 (dx 11/96, pumping
HTron 11/99, pumping Cozmo 8/03) and her 7 siblings :)

Ruth said:

Dear IP members,
I tried to come up with a more delicate heading for
this subject, but
then decided that it might get deleted before
reading--sorry! I've had
Type 1 for 28 years and have always had problems with
Now, it may not be at all connected with diabetes, but
it is a real
problem with me. I seriously thought I was going to
have to go to the
ER last night as a result. I go over and over my diet
in my head; and,
although I do like cheese, I also ate a ton of
vegetables last week and
at least my normal fruit servings (and I even took
stool softeners).

I have gotten so much help from the list in the past. I
was wondering
if anyone has insight into this problem. Thanks in