[IP] Hashimoto's and Graves...and more

What medication are you all on? My son, Kevin is 15 and just diagnosed with
Graves is on Tapazole. He is still experiencing palpitations, sweats, and
tremors as well as weight loss. Doc said it may take 4 days to take
effect...it's now been 4! Just wondering what others are taking?

Also, does anyone know...now that we have 2 strikes (auto-immune diseases) is
it likely he will get others? We fear Celiac...Kevin only eats glutens!

Mom to Kevin, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99
now Graves Disease 10/03