Re: [IP] FYI: Freestyle Flash works with EZmanager PLus

I got mine at Walgreen's.

Here's how I got one.  I went to the pharmacy counter (after checking and
making sure they didn't have one on the shelf)  with the NPC (I think those
are the right initials).  Which is 99073-0171-01 according to Therasense.  I
asked them to order it.

They told me it wasn't in the Cardinal database yet (I think it is now, from
something Bruce said).

The next day (I went in for something else), there was an empty space on the
shelf with the "Flash" tag on it.  But still no meter.

The next day (again, after something else), there were 3 Flash meters on the
shelf.

I am guessing since I expressed a positive, I'm ready to buy now, they got
shipped first, but I don't know.

YMMV.