From: email @ redacted
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 11:04:16 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Latest from Minimed on Paradigm

George:
  I know that Minimed's new version will have a larger reservoir, but where
did
you hear or read that it will be waterproof? I just got my 512 on Friday,
but if
they are going to have one that is waterproof in the next few months, it is
going back! The rep here in Southern California has been denying that there
will
be any changes except for the larger reservoir.
Angela

insulin-pumpers-digest Monday, October 27 2003 Volume 07 : Number 614