[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #614

GEORGE:   I have always been taught that the message is in the communication
and the purpose of this digest is to exchange HELPFUL information to others
about our various glitches with Diabetes. If a misspelled word should occur we
need to not get caught up in petty details but rather respond or learn from
others who participate on this list.   Personally, I have "spellchecker" which
corrects spelling and grammar and is a valuable resource to me.   I would hate
for someone not to participate because of a concern for spelling!!!