RE: [IP] "tricks of the trade" or possibly something new

 I believe Juan's point about the 511 is still valid. I too used to adjust the
volume on my 508, as the amount of insulin actually left was often ten or more
units off. Can't do that with the 511, which means the alarm sounds even though
there is still plenty of insulin left. To me, an unnecessary annoyance.