[IP] California Fires

>>>>>>>Earl and Kay Guy
Subject: [IP] good thoughts

This is a little off track, but I would appreciate thoughts and prayers
for those of us in southern California. I'm in Escondido and the fires
are just a little over a mile away<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My prayers are with you.  It hurts my heart to see the pictures of the
fires.  I watched most of my house burn one New Year's Eve when I was about
eleven.  You are so helpless.  I pray that you are safe from harm.  Please
know that many of use are asking the God of our understanding to protect you