[IP] Re: Change in my hair?

Dear Adele,
    I have been diabetic for 38 years and on the pump for eight. When I am
under stress, my hair falls out. My hair is waist long and it's frightening to
see ev-ven 20 hairs falling out!  OH NO! That seems like a lot of hair but I
know, NOT necessarily a reason for alarm.
    I wanted to write and let you know that I have found an answer to my hair
problem. It's a vitamin called "Vital Hair." They are made by LifeTime
Nutritional Specialties, Inc., Anaheim, California 92805. The email address on
the bottle is www.lifetimevitamins.com. I get the large bottle that is 120
tablets for $24.95. The nutritionist that owns the health food store, years
ago told me to take two in the morning and two in the evening for two weeks
then cut back to two per day. EVERY time I get stressed out, I take my
vitamins again and everything is copasetic!

Blessings, Kathleen