[IP] FYI: Freestyle Flash works with EZmanager PLus

Interestingly enough, none of the Freestyle meters I've had has worked with
the Animas EzManager Plus program right out of the box.  (I did give them
feedback about this).  You have to have at least 25 readings in the meter
before it will work ... but my Freestyle Flash meter started working with
EzManager last night.

The feature I've liked the best (besides the size), is the back light.  It's
real handy at night -- you don't need to turn on the room light to test.  I
think parents are going to like that feature.