[IP] For Julie

I did not see your original post, but I understand your situation.  I
was 7 months pregnant when I lost my baby girl, and it was the hardest
thing I was going through at the time, or so I thought.  Looking back
now, I look at the situation I was in, (nasty husband, no home to call
our own, traveled a lot, no insurance, etc etc.), it was for the best
for me.  I am NOT saying it is the best thing that could have happened,
believe me, but for me, it was.   The feelings of loss never really do
go away, but you are young enough, it is possible to try again.  I am a
tad to old/uncomfortable, to try again, but with being a business owner
and in my position with my company, the economy, etc., it is not
something I would want to put a child through at this time in my life.
If you want to talk, please email me at email @ redacted, I
realize what you are going through, and you need lots of support right
now, we are all here for you, remember that, ok?
Warmest wishes and prayers,