[IP] Change in my hair?

 I know this may sound ridiculous, but it seems that since I've started the
pump, my hair has been falling out and has a different texture to it. Has anyone
else had this problem. I remember right after first being diagnosed in 1987 with
Diabetes my hair fell out, but grew back. Now it seems to have a more limp
texture and I find it on everything. I used to be a hairdresser and may be a
little more aware or maybe it's paranoia. Let me know what you think.

pumping since 9-9-03