[IP] Constipation

insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> wrote:
Ruth

 Dried Prunes are very easy to measure out a fruit exchange. No fixing, no
stewing just eat them out of the sack. I sure do not recomend more than 3
exchanges at a meal but YMMV. My gram scales and the package serving size
information differ on how much equals an exchange

Charles Sode.......

HELP@insulin-pumpers.org