[IP] Re: Lancets everywhere

    A few months ago I sarcastically speculated on what the lancet
manufacturers would do to increase their sales if everyone was ignoring
their twisted advertisements. Perhaps softer steel or bamboo (naw,some bad
connections there) would do it. Maybe even more frightening pictures of bent
tips. I never thought of what appears to be their answer: load up the
insurance companies and suppliers. Just convince a few people at the
suppliers and they don't have to deal with all those rebellious diabetics. I
can see it now ; across the world cupboards,cabinets, under beds, in attics
and garages all filled with boxes of unused lancets.                Peter