[IP] Re: Constipation / iron supplements

>>>I had to do this when I was taking an iron supplement, and for those of
you that have ever had to take one, you know that one of the side effects is

When I took 300 mgs Niferex my instructions were NO dairy products 2 hrs.
either side of taking them, and swallow a full glass of water. If I'd forget
and have an ice cream cone in one of the 2 hrs, boy did I suffer later! See
what your supplement insert says. YMMV

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one enjoys
it? ~ George Carlin