[IP] Re:Tests of competency (was competancy)

 --- On Mon 10/27, George < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: George [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Mon,
27 Oct 2003 20:27:51 -0600Subject: [IP] Re:Tests of competency (was
competancy)Competency can begin with correct spelling! ;>)George.(but quite
often I need a dictionary to find out if I'm wrong) :>(
 As my dad (who is almost 77) is so fond of pointing out, you have to know how
to spell a word to find it in the dictionary! Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com