[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #613

JULIE:   Seventeen nearly eighteen years ago I had three pregnancies within a
two yr. time frame.   During all of my pregnancies I was very brittle and I
 too lost one at twenty-eight weeks. It was tough but I was determined to have
a child!   The journey that Diabetes has taken since then amazing.   Needless
to say, I now have a healthy son who is 17.   It was worth the efforts so
 your determination will carry you through. With the new research they have now
you will do just fine.   GOOD LUCK