From: email @ redacted
Date: Monday, October 27, 2003 16:28:22
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:

Julie Cott <email @ redacted> wrote:

I am a 30 year old type 1 diabetic. I just lost my 29 week old son. He was
still born. Just wondering if anyone out there had any words of advice or
words of wisdom. Dr's say this might not have been totally related to
diabetes, but I just dont know.

I don't have any advice, but just want to send you ((hugs)). I'm so sorry
you are going through this. Just know that it happens a lot, to women who
perfectly healthy, so it's possibly not related to diabetes at all.

Do you Yahoo!?