From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Ruth Stingley
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 10:46 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Constipation

Dear IP members,
I tried to come up with a more delicate heading for this subject, but
then decided that it might get deleted before reading--sorry!  I've had
Type 1 for 28 years and have always had problems with constipation.
Now, it may not be at all connected with diabetes, but it is a real
problem with me.  I seriously thought I was going to have to go to the
ER last night as a result.  I go over and over my diet in my head; and,
although I do like cheese, I also ate a ton of vegetables last week and
at least my normal fruit servings (and I even took stool softeners).

I have gotten so much help from the list in the past.  I was wondering
if anyone has insight into this problem.  Thanks in advance!

Type 1 since 1975; pumping 12/01