[IP] Constipation

I also ate a ton of vegetables last week and
at least my normal fruit servings (and I even took stool softeners

 If the stool softners aren't working and you don't want to take a laxative, go
to your local Mr. Bulky's (candy store) or any store that sells sugar-free
candy. Eat 5-6 pieces and hold on. It acts as a laxative and has good results.
(The only bad part is that you have to stay home while it is working, because
once it starts working, there is no stopping or controlling it). I had to do
this when I was taking an iron supplement, and for those of you that have ever
had to take one, you know that one of the side effects is constipation.

Hope this helps!