Re: [IP] A new take (was: Diabetic label)

In a message dated 10/26/2003 9:24:24 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> If you think you have something NEW to add to this
> discussion - then by all means - jump right in.  But -
> please go read the archives before starting what you
> think are "NEW" discussions - but have actually been
> discussed, dissected, rehashed, and served as
> leftovers again.

To Gail (and anyone else) if you are so bored with this topic then why are
 you still reading it? We all have a delete key - even if a topic is one we have
discussed before I like getting new peoples takes on them - sometimes there is
new stuff - sometimes there is not - but also I may get insight into new
 people so that when they post on other subjects I will either - leave their
and read them or delete immediately to avoid irritation.

Cheers and happy deleting!

Linda & Dax