[IP] anyone order 508 suipplies lately?

Anyone order supplies from Minimed for their 508 lately?

I just did and what I find wierd is the Reservoirs that I got earlier in the
year (came in a box of 24) have an expiration date of May 2008.

The newly packaged reservoirs that I just got last week come in a smaller
 wrapping and have 10 reservoirs in a box. BUT the EXPIRATION date on these are
Sept 2004.

I just find it odd that the "new and improved" packaging expires long before
the old ones.

Julie (please save your cancelled postage stamps. Leave a 1/4-1/2 inch
border around the stamps and mail them to:
Mr Maynard Guss 9593 NW 26th Place Sunrise, FL 33322.
Please indicate these stamps are for ASAP.
This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
www.asap.org My daughter has Chiari, a rare brain defect)