Re: [IP] good thoughts

Also have some pals in San Diego and Simi who are out of their homes.
You live near my fella's Brother and his family.

We're just up the coast if you need to get out of there, email me now
and let's exchange phone numbers.

It's important too, to remember the cooler boxes for insulin and such.
it is hotter then heck in the 'Devil winds' here. I am not, however in
the path of fire. we are having dense smoggy skies due to the fires and
smoke. I am drinking plenty of water, I am avoiding the sunlight and
long periods of time outside. I walked to the shop earlier and blow how
I looked, I wore a cloth bandana over my face. I think Hawaiians know
what this is like when they see white ash fall.

Jenny Sutherland