[IP] Tests of competancy

I'm usually comfortable with math and the test I give myself is a two digit
by two digit multiplication - if I can't get to slide rule accuracy within 30
seconds, I'm not ready to drive or operate heavy machinery.  Another friend's
test is poetry - if he can't limerick an opening line in thrity seconds, time
for more tablets.  These tests assume there are enough grey cells firing to
recognize what you are doing.  Bob Nnnn