[IP] Re: FluMist vs Flu shot

 Now, that's just great...so, we are expected to just recognize
"immunocompromised" people by site? I mean...can you tell who has HIV/AIDS, or
is taking a corticosteroid, etc. just by looking at them? Should a person who
takes the FluMist wear a "warning" label that says, "Please stand back...I have
been vaccinated with FluMist!"

 The first time that I saw that the FluMist was a LIVE vaccination, I decided it
wasn't a good idea. Despite the fact that the Flu shot gives me a sore arm and a
rash for several days...I just don't like the FluMist idea...and now, I would
have to worry about compromising the health of others around me because of it! I
mean, my son is asthmatic (err, person with asthma *sic*) and has food
allergies. He isn't even ALLOWED to get the flu vaccination because of his
allergies. Now I have to worry about him hanging around other people just in
CASE they received FluMist???

Sorry.  Venting.  :-)