[IP] Latest from Minimed on Paradigm

I talked to a MM rep Friday about the issue of the lack of water
tightness with the Paradigm and what they were doing. It was a follow-up
to what we had discussed last month. He said that they have a developed
a new outer case for the Paradigm. He would not go into details but he
was expecting a news release in the next few weeks. I don't know if this
means they have developed a new case that is water tight and if they
have what will be the timeline before it is ready. I don't know what the
procedure will be as far as replacing the current Paradigms with new
ones if they come out. Just a little bit of info to share with you.