[IP] Re: OFE's (old folk excuses)

<snip> I've learned to make him repeat conversations right then and
there...he either admits he wasn't listening or can repeat it verbatim! And
there are very few men that will admit they weren't listening! >>>

Muy hugsband admits to a hearing loss - at the same pitch as my voice! As
far as improvements on pumps, he'd like an Attitude Adjustment button on my
next one. Another dh of a pumper wants a Mute button on his wife's. LOL

Light travels faster than sound; this is why some people appear bright until
you hear them speak