RE: [IP] Hyperthyroid and Graves disease

<<I'm confused...Kevin was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism...does this mean he
HAS Graves disease or is hyperthyroidism a symptom of Graves? He doesn't have
the classic large eyeball condition...just low TSH and High T4 and enlarged
thyroid gland. No real other symptoms. Apparently, we caught it early.>>

 There are two main causes of Hyperthyroidism (Yes there are others but htese
are the top two)
Subacute Thyroiditis that goes away on its own.
NonToxic Hyperthoidism with goiter (Grave's disease)
That doesn't.
 the severe Grave's Opthalmopathy (Bug Eyes) occurs in a minority of patients
and then again not if the hyperthyroidism is caught early.
 again here is the clinical guidelines for hyperthyriodsim with a complete list
of symptoms

Good Luck,

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!