[IP] Occlusion Alarms

 I haven't had an occlusion alarm since I started pumping with the Animas pump
at the end of July. I did have one prior to that when I was doing a saline trial
run. It turned out to be a bad lot of cartridges. I would call Animas with your
cartridge lot # and see if others have had a problem with that lot. Also, don't
forget to push the plunger all the way in and out about 5 times before filling a
new cartridge. This will spread the lubricatant evenly inside the cartridge and
allow the plunger to move easily during delivery thus preventing a potential
occlusion alarm. I agree, Animas customer service is great.