[IP] Re: Occlusion Alarm

In a message dated 10/26/03 11:23:35 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I love my pump, but as you know the Animas alarm is
> persistent and LOUD.
> I was planning on calling the company this week.

Personally, I am glad it is loud....it is my daughter's life support......but
on to your issue...first, call the CS at Animas...they are wonderful, second
check your occlusion limits, they can be set on high and low, and third, you
 can set a temp basal for during the wedding...scroll down to *off* and it won't
beep like the suspend...be sure you cover your missing basals...then all you
have to do is *untemp and you will be ready for cake!