http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2003/06.12/01-diabetes.html for the

From: http://www.pennhealth.com/ency/article/003580.htm
 and http://www.ucsfhealth.org/childrens/adam/data/003580.html

And several other sites:

Normal Values:
The normal values for a spot check is approximately 0 to 8 mg/dl, or
less than 30 mg/d of albumin (the major circulating serum protein).

For a 24 hour test, the normal is150mg/24 hr under normal circumstances.

Note: mg/dl = milligrams per deciliter; mg/24 hr = milligrams per 24
hours; mg/d = milligrams per day