Re: [IP] A new take (was: Diabetic label) Causing A Real Problem

 --- On Sun 10/26, D.W.Stevens < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: D.W.Stevens [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:36:52 -0600Subject: Re: [IP] A new take (was: Diabetic
label) Causing A Real ProblemNot sure of your age, but the OFE's (old folk
excuses) works for me.#1 Will stop a wife in her tracks!!! (you must look at the
wife with a verycalm expression and reply HUH?****best to be going out the door
at the time!#2 When the wife is really tearing into you for something you either
didor ( in my case, something you didn't do)you really need a ,concerned look on
your face and reply 'I don't rememberthat!!!! also need a exit as soon as
possible!!!!It is also a good idea to hide the kitchen knives when you go to
 ROFL, Don...doesn't fly here...especially since I'm just as likely to use the
same excuse! So I've learned to make him repeat conversations right then and
there...he either admits he wasn't listening or can repeat it verbatim! And
there are very few men that will admit they weren't listening! MY excuse? My
medications. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com