[IP] Re:

Julie,

My heart goes out to you in this time. The only words of wisdom that I might
pass on was a conversation that I once had with a minister.

The occasion was the funeral for my 7 year old nephew.  It was a cold
winter.  His burial was to be on his birthday.  The hearts and souls of many
of us had turned as cold as the weather.

The minister clasped my shoulder and simply said, "Spring will come."  I
didn't immediately catch the significance until Spring did come.  It had
nothing to do with a calendar either.

A hug for you at this time that tries your heart and soul.

Chris

"Spring will come!!!"