Re: [IP] Diabetic Label

> I am a diabetic. I have been a diabetic for almost 61 years and have
> been pumping for more than 8 years. I'm not optimistic that a cure will
> arrive before I die, so I expect to be a diabetic for the rest of my
> life. The label "diabetic" has never bothered me. That's me. If you
> have a problem with it, I would appreciate it if you would quit
> telling me how I should identify myself. If anyone wants to argue the
> issue I will use my Delete button!

agreed.  i mean, enough is enough!!!  some of the folk here don't like the
term diabetic, and others, like me, don't give a rat's you-know-what about
the term.  me, it's just a matter of context.  sometimes i'm a diabetic,
other times i have diabetes, it just depends on what i'm actually saying at
the time.  of all the things for me to worry about these days, this is just
about on the bottom of the list.

there, i've wasted my bit of bandwidth for the first time in a couple weeks
at least.  now, back to the important things in life, like essays, work,
sugar levels, and sleep!!

liz - in ottawa, just about as exhausted as exhausted gets.