[IP] Diabetic Label

I am a diabetic. I have been a diabetic for almost 61 years and have
been pumping for more than 8 years. I'm not optimistic that a cure will
arrive before I die, so I expect to be a diabetic for the rest of my
life. The label "diabetic" has never bothered me. That's me. If you
have a problem with it, I would appreciate it if you would quit
telling me how I should identify myself. If anyone wants to argue the
issue I will use my Delete button!

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000