Re: [IP] Consider this, Diabetic label

In a message dated 10/26/2003 3:12:25 PM Alaskan Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> I DO know that the term *fat* can hurt severely, especially if used by
> those
> you love and by those that are suppose to love you unconditionally. So words
> CAN
> hurt. Depending on what words they are. But diabetic, IMHO, is not one of
> them.
> Liz
Oh, I do agree with you Liz, maybe it wasn't the best quote to use, but my
 intention was that the term diabetic is a lot kinder than many other words that
I have experienced in life, and IT will does not harm me....
Anyway, it is a good idea for everyone, to be very careful with the words
they sling towards others, and be respectful of others feelings, choices and
beliefs.
And live in peace.
Tina H.