[IP] Label? *FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. . . .. . . .
All right already!

"WE" don't like labels! However, we all live in this world and understand how
people categorize things/people/whatever! Can we get over this? Or just let it
be?

Labels DO hurt our feelings but perhaps we could just consider this ignorant
person who is using these hurtful phrases misinformed and/or uneducated about
this. Go get a hug and put your energy into taking care of yourself and/or
your loved ones!  (~<>~) Be well!

Blessings, Katie Rose