Re: [IP] Occlusion Alarms

I've been pumping with an Animas for a year and just recently had my first
experience with an occlusion alarm.  There were three this month.  I
actually thought the tubing somehow had been pinched.
Once confirmed I had to unhook and prime the pump.
Fortunately they all happened here at home.
I'm not sure how to handle this situation in a public place because my sites
are usually hard to get at.  I'm wondering if a veteran Animas pumper could
tell me how to temporarily shut the pump off.
Needless to say I'm nervous about this happening again at my grandson's
wedding next Sat.  I love my pump, but as you know the Animas alarm is
persistent and LOUD.
I was planning on calling the company this week.
Please let me know what the company tells you.