[IP] Thank you!!

I am fairly certain I responded personally to every
one of you who sent me HBD wishes - but just in case I
did not - I want to publically thank you all for the

I was fortunate enough to have another year to
experience life - and am thankful to have my health
and my friends and my family!

This next year will be even better.  And am starting
it out with a reunion with a fellow
diabetic-camp-camper from my childhood.  She is flying
into Denver in two weeks to stay with me & get
reacquainted.  What a treat - we haven't seen each
other for nearly 25 years (of COURSE we look the

I digress.

Thanks again for helping make this such a great day!!
And for those of you who did not get a chance to send
me a greeting - please just put a check in the mail to
Michael - our tireless leader of this marvelous list!!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?