easier than agida.

From: Lori or Brian Coffey <email @ redacted>
Does everyone on the list feel this way? That I should go read the
archives before I start a thread or ask a question??
Gail, my point was that even if a subject has been hashed out before,
there is always "new blood" on the list, and an old subject can be given a
new twist. And people are known to change their minds on various topics,
as well!
Personally, I think that people like to refer to themselves as "diabetics"
because it avoids saying the word "diabetes", which is often
mispronounced. LOL
Happy Birthday, Gail!